Phone photography for business owners at Thornton Force
Are you a busy business owner in Yorkshire or surrounding areas, keen for a breath of fresh air and to learn some phone photography hacks? Say no more.
Join us for a day out in Kingdale, part of the lush Yorkshire Dales, where you’ll learn invaluable phone photography ideas for beginners, for landscapes, portrait photography techniques, and much more, all whilst mingling with like-minded business folk.
Yours truly, Ade Wilson, will be your guide, imparting photography wisdom, and you’ll also get the mental health perks of a day in the great outdoors. Fresh air… no phone “calls”…
Sign up for our Thornton Force photography workshop today and take the first step towards work-life balance!
What to Expect at Our Phone Photography Workshop
- A moderately challenging walk — the Dales aren’t flat! But we don’t walk fast either
- Photography tips that make sense, whether you’re a pro or just starting out, this is mainly phone photography for business owners, but if you’ve got a camera and skills already, come anyway and get some 1-2-1 help.
- Networking opportunities with local business owners and directors.
- Some of the most jaw-dropping scenery Yorkshire has to offer.
Logistics: Where and When
Park at the Marton Arms; we’ll car share to the location. Efficiency is key!
The Great Outdoors: The Walk
Our journey covers an array of landscape wonders, from Ingleborough’s vista to Thornton Force’s water beauty. And don’t worry, we’ll be capturing it all on camera. Phone photography for business owners is free to do, no expensive film, so click away and experiment
Techniques You’ll Learn: The Photography
- The grid method for mastering the Rule of Thirds
- Focusing techniques for crisp shots on your smartphone
- Lighting tips to make your photos pop
The Journey Back
It’s the same path, but with shifting sunlight, a different world awaits.
Extra Perks and What’s Not Included
- Toilets only at the pub — plan accordingly!
- You’ll need to sort your own snacks and drinks
- Pub grub not included — but highly recommended